The EasyProcure card, a no fee PNC Bank VISA Card, has special customizable
features to fit your school’s purchasing activities. Some of the main features
are merchant category control; daily, weekly or monthly
transaction limits; transaction amount limits and best of all, rebates! Rebates
are based on a percentage of total EasyProcure program purchases of all participants. The formula is
simple - the more schools participating, the more purchases; the more purchases,
the higher the rebate, so spread the word!
Rebate and Bonus Schedule
Frequently Asked Questions
- Rebates plus bonuses - The rebates are based upon program spend from June
1 to May 31 earning a rebate on the first dollar you spend!
(combined participants’ 12-month total volume of purchases minus
returns minus cash advances).
- No card fees
- Provides streamlined process to authorize, track, pay and reconcile
- Eliminates manual paper-based PO/check process
- Typically used for repetitive small purchases and petty cash type items
- Employees deal directly with supplier
- Structured as corporate bill, payment and liability
- Special customizable features to fit your school’s purchasing activities
- Cardholders receive individualized statements for reconciliation and coding
- Online payment allocation and reconciliation capabilities
- No checks involved; one monthly electronic payment from your PSDLAF account
- Electronic summary statement of all cardholders’ accounts for management
- Similar to credit cards but with many additional internal control features
- PNC VISA Purchasing Card
Sign Up! Application/Informational Sheet
If your entity would like to participate in the EasyProcure program, complete the one-page EasyProcure Informational Sheet and mail the completed form plus three years of your entity's audited financials* to:
2608 Market Place
Harrisburg, PA 17110-9602
*Three years of audited financials are required for underwriting purposes; although a procurement card is not a credit card, a credit check is still required.